Welcome to the new home for our travelogue, tbaroundtheworld.
For those of you coming from our old page on Blogger, there are few differences in how this one works:
- Photos in posts after 30-September-2019 will either be in a gallery or embedded in the text. If they are in a gallery (a block of photos) you can enlarge them by clicking on the block which will allow you to shuffle through the collection. When ready to exit, click the little “x” in the upper right corner. Images embedded in the text will not enlarge when clicked.
- Photos in all posts prior to 30-September-2019 will enlarge when clicked on, but there is no “x” to exit – you will need to use the back arrow on your browser to return to the body of the blog.
- If you’d like to follow us, you can enter your email address in the menu on the right side and you will be automatically informed when there is a new post. One thing to know though, is that the email version does not provide the same access to the photos – no enlargements, etc. Simply click on the blog title in the message and it will take you to the site. Also Note – you won’t get swamped by updates because this place is only active when we’re on the road.
- Please comment when the mood strikes you, the comment section here actually works.
- Navigation is easy – at the bottom of every page there is an arrow for Next and Previous posts. Home will always bring you back to the main page.
- And finally, across the top there is an individual menu for each of our favorite locations – click on “France” to just read about our travels there.
In short, please enjoy your time here, we’re always happy to have our friends and family join us on our travels!